Tuesday, November 1, 2016
Head on to the Junk Rat blog to see the complete list of what and how to prepare for junk removal company visits.
Book a Junk Removal Service with us now through the link below and receive discounts.
Book a Junk Pickup Now!
Wednesday, October 12, 2016
- Act immediately. If you can act on the pee right away, do so by all means. Blot up as may pee as you can. If you’re able to do this, you’re halfway done.
- Pour cold water. If the pee has dried simply pour cold water onto the area and then pat with a towel to dry. Doing this will suck up all the pee, along with the ammonia-like smell that comes with it.
- Never use ammonia-based cleaners. As we’ve mentioned, cat pee resembles the smell of ammonia. Hence, its smell can encourage your pet to pee on the area again. That said, it’s important that you eliminate the stain and smell simultaneously.
- Use vinegar to bust bacteria. The great thing about the fermented smell of vinegar is that is masks the smell of cat pee quite well. When this happens, your cat will be discouraged to return and pee again to the area. Another advantage of vinegar is that its smell is more tolerable to humans than ammonia. And the sour smell fades easily.
- Sprinkle the area with baking soda. This common baking ingredient can do wonders, even on cat pee. Baking soda does this by converting pee’s acidic pH to alkaline pH. The latter doesn’t smell, unlike the former. Apply baking soda when the area is dry. If the powder turns yellow, it means that urine stain has been picked up. After a few minutes, remove the powder using vacuum cleaner and repeat as necessary.
Get a Free Estimate For Home Cleaning
Monday, October 10, 2016
- Under the range hood – This place hold unpleasant amount of grease that most people leave up to cleaning companies NJ. Grease may be tough but it’s actually easy to get rid of. Simply pop the filter out, mix hot water with baking soda and dish soap, and let the mixture do its work. After 10 minutes and a little scrub, your filter will be good as new.
- Laundry machine – If you are not a bleach user, your washing machine can hoard a lot of debris. To clean, set the washer to a warm cycle and add 5 cups of white vinegar. This method should be done every 6 months.
- Fridge- and cabinet-tops – We often neglect these areas, especially if they are beyond eye level. But, we should definitely go up there more. These areas are perfect hiding places for dust bunnies.
- Exercise mat – Sweat, dirt, foot fungus, bacteria – name it, an exercise mat has it. The good news is, you can eliminate the filth easily. Hose it down with some water and detergent to clean. Alternatively, you can combine water and tea tree oil and use it as your mat’s disinfectant spray.
- Garbage bins – We know that it’s dirty because of trash, but we don’t really clean them regularly. The best way to clean trash bins? Wash with water and bleach. Or if they are too big or nasty, get expert help from cleaning companies NJ to do the job for you.
- Shower rod and curtain – These can be a breeding ground for molds and bacteria due to frequent moisture they get in the bathroom. If it can’t be washed, replace your shower curtain once dirty. Don’t forget to give your shower rod a good wipe, too.
I Need Maid Services Now
Saturday, October 8, 2016
How to Find a Good Furniture Removal Company
We practice everything that is on that list, so we know that we can guarantee you the best service ever.
If you are ready to book with us, just click the button below or call us at 1-908-557-9582
Book a Junk Pickup Now!
Friday, October 7, 2016
1. Donate. One of the surefire ways to reduce old electronics at home is through donation. If it’s still in good condition, you can give it away to the less fortunate. This way, you’ll make them happy and possibly add value to their life.
2. Sell. Listing sites such as Craigslist has loads of selling options, including old electronic sales. This is actually a win-win situation for you and the buyer. You got reduced clutter at home and your buyer gets the item at a cheaper price.
3. Return. Most stores nowadays offer buyback programs. This allow people to trade in, or get store credits in exchange for thee item. Stores then either dispose them responsibly using a garbage removal NJ service or repair your electronics for possible resale.
4. Recycle. Instead of throwing your electronics away, it is better to repair and repurpose electronics to reduce environment impact. Today, there is an increasing number of recycling centers that can help you manage electronic waste. Large garbage removal NJ companies have centers like this, so you can contact them, too.
Junk Pickup NJ practices responsible waste disposal. Read more about what we do with the junk we collect here.
Are you planning on cleaning up your attic or garage? Get major help from 1844JunkRat and Maximum Cleaning.
Book A Junk Pick Up Now
Hire a Cleaning Person Now
Thursday, October 6, 2016
You work hard. You earn money. You work harder. You earn more money. But the house clutters just keeps getting in the way of your money-earning time... So, if you think you are earning more than paying the housecleaners, why not just hire them?
Read here about the many Benefits of Hiring House Cleaning Services NJ.
Of course, you do not have to look somewhere else for reliable and efficient house cleaning services in New Jersey. Just click on the button below to schedule a house cleaning. No hassle, and very easy booking. We give free cleaning estimates too. Schedule now and we'll give you discount. Just click the schedule button below.
Schedule House Cleaning Now
Sunday, October 2, 2016
But wait! You do not have to do it all by yourself. You just have to give us a call, and we will do all the house cleaning, and the junk removal for you.
For Junk Pickup Services, book through the link below.
Want to know what types of junk we remove? Click here to see the list of what we take.
Book a Junk Pickup Now!
Saturday, October 1, 2016
- Furniture removal
- Computer and printer removal and recycling
- Yard debris removal
- Renovation/construction debris removal
- Basement cleanout
- Storage unit cleanout
- Estate cleanout
- Above ground pool removal
- Deck removal
- Bathroom demolition
- Kitchen demolition
- Sofa removal
- Carpet removal
- Fence removal
- Wall removal
Friday, September 30, 2016
Professional junk removal NJ hauling companies help your business in many ways. Know the benefits of outsourcing commercial junk removal here.
Learn more about the different types of junk that we remove here.
Get free estimate of junk you need to remove here.
Book with us and get $20 off. Click below to book.
Book Junk Removal Service Now
Tuesday, September 27, 2016
- Sufficient Resources
- Demonstrable Skills
- Competitive Rates
- Responsible Disposal
- After-Service Clean-Up
Get to know our Junk Removal partners.
JunkPickupNJ is also promoting responsible junk disposal. Read more about Responsible Junk Disposal and Waste Management here.
Tuesday, September 20, 2016
Keeping home tidy in between maid service NJ visits is absolutely workable. Learn how to make this possible through the help of these simple tips.
So how do you keep your home clean after a maid service NJ visit? Here are simple tips to get that professionally-cleaned-home look for as long as possible.
For Maid Services in NJ, visit our sister company: MaximumCleaning.com.Book A Maid Service in NJ Now!
Sunday, September 18, 2016
What advantages can you get if you are connected to a very good junk removal service provider? This article here will help you in finding the best junk pickup service.
To know the current junk removal rates in your area, click here.
You can contact us here to establish a long-term partnership.