- Act immediately. If you can act on the pee right away, do so by all means. Blot up as may pee as you can. If you’re able to do this, you’re halfway done.
- Pour cold water. If the pee has dried simply pour cold water onto the area and then pat with a towel to dry. Doing this will suck up all the pee, along with the ammonia-like smell that comes with it.
- Never use ammonia-based cleaners. As we’ve mentioned, cat pee resembles the smell of ammonia. Hence, its smell can encourage your pet to pee on the area again. That said, it’s important that you eliminate the stain and smell simultaneously.
- Use vinegar to bust bacteria. The great thing about the fermented smell of vinegar is that is masks the smell of cat pee quite well. When this happens, your cat will be discouraged to return and pee again to the area. Another advantage of vinegar is that its smell is more tolerable to humans than ammonia. And the sour smell fades easily.
- Sprinkle the area with baking soda. This common baking ingredient can do wonders, even on cat pee. Baking soda does this by converting pee’s acidic pH to alkaline pH. The latter doesn’t smell, unlike the former. Apply baking soda when the area is dry. If the powder turns yellow, it means that urine stain has been picked up. After a few minutes, remove the powder using vacuum cleaner and repeat as necessary.
Get a Free Estimate For Home Cleaning
Your tips are really helpful in removing Pet Pee Stains and Smell. If you are looking for the best Home Cleaning Services Perth, then you can visit tiffanymaids.com.au.ReplyDelete
Great blog shared by you about removing the pet pee stains and smells. It is beneficial to hire a commercial company as they provide you the best service as per your need and budget. End Of Lease Cleaning CanberraReplyDelete
Removing Pee Stains and Smell of pets is really a daunting task. You have provided very helpful tips. Find high quality commercial cleaning boise id, from idahomaintenance.ReplyDelete
Thanks for sharing this article here about the Pet Pee Stains cleaning. After reading your article I got very much information about the Pet Pee Stains cleaning and it resolved many of my doubts. If anyone looking for the Best Cleaning Service NYC, Visit swipenclean.comReplyDelete
Very informative article, Which you have shared here about the pet pee stains and smell removal. Your article is very useful for us because it nicely describes the removal process of pets pee stains and smell. Thanks for sharing this article here. commercial Cleaning service bramptonReplyDelete
Loved this article! We get alot of customers requiring pet stain removal and I totally agree that acting immediately is key, unfortunately we get alot of people call 3,4, or even 6 months after and the results can be impacted by this. Superb Property GroupReplyDelete
I would like thank you for sharing the informative blog. If you are looking for the rug cleaning services then, you have to do just one click rug cleaning San AntonioReplyDelete
You don't want to end up with half of your table legs on the area rug. It'll make for a precarious situation when you go to put your glass of water on a wobbly nightstand. Home LooksReplyDelete
You've posted a very informative post here. This article provided me with some useful knowledge. Thank you for sharing that. Keep up the good work. Maid Service In DubaiReplyDelete
I read the above article and I got some knowledge from your article. It's actually great and useful data for us. Thanks for share it.Commercial Carpet CleaningReplyDelete
Positive site, where did u concoct the data on this posting? I'm satisfied I stumbled into it however, sick be returning soon to realize what extra posts you incorporate. airbnb cleaning service appReplyDelete